Strategies for Designing and Maintaining State of the Art Facilities through:
- Improved Utilization of Research Space
- Designing & Retrofitting Facilities to Enable Flexibility, Collaboration and Maximize Research Potential
- Maximize Cost Efficiency
Research facilities are evolving to meet the competitive needs of researchers, teachers, government and industry. Organisations are actively seeking to attract more sponsorship and revenue through world-leading research. In order to achieve this objective the design, construction, operation and the maintenance of compliant, state of the art research facilities is critical.
Research Facilities Design and Development (RFDD) draws upon the fundamentals of designing new research facilities, retro fitting existing buildings and managing facilities to optimize research while maintaining operational costs. This event will focus on addressing the importance incorporating inter-disciplinary collaboration when designing, developing and maintaining flexible multi purpose facilities.
As we gather in May to learn from the existing facilities and explore the latest facilities management techniques, your attendance at this conference will provide your organisation with the insights required to adapt and stay relevant during the changing market conditions.
Why Attend RFDD 2016?
Research Facilities Design and Development brings together industry representatives in a unique way – a collaborative discussion space where the latest developments, innovative thinking and insight is shared.
- BENCHMARK your facilities management & sustainability strategies
- LEARN how to maximise value-for-money through space ultilisation and centralised core facilities for improved collaboration
- STAY INFORMED on competitive standards, understand what effective interaction and collaboration research spaces represent in 2016 and how flexible and adaptive spaces will cater for the research needs of the future
- SUPPORT the research infrastructure community. Interact and network with industry peers, and share strategies for overcoming common facility management challenges
Who Will You Meet at RFDD 2016?
- Heads of Facilities Management/Services
- Head of Research & Research Infrastructure
- Heads of Infrastructure and Projects
- Capital Works Managers
- Heads of Research
- Directors/Managers Research Facilities
- National Laboratory Managers
- Project Managers/Designers
- Lead Architects
With our perfect blend of interactive sessions and in-depth case studies, the answers, inspiration and strategies you need are at Research Facilities Design and Development.